January 29, 2010

snow bunny


Most of my photography efforts this week have focused on documenting the mayhem in the greenhouse, but I was very happy to take a break from all the glorious aphid death, and play in the snow with my little niece.

A good time was had by all, with special emphasis on the adults being entertained at little missy's expense as she tried valiantly to walk in the snow in a snowsuit and boots. It's harder than it looks, but she was a trooper and quite proud of herself.


I love snow bunnies.

15 comments:

  1. What an absolutely precious little girl!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to your blog. The photography is AMAZING. What do you shoot with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that last picture...she's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cute pictures. Nice photography.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos rock my socks off. As does her coat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Each picture is sweeter than the last - she really is a snow bunny. Such cuteness - I can't take it! What a little sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie, and it looks to me like you may have had even more fun than she!
    XOXO
    Joni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! Of course the model is adorable!
    Blessings,
    Lorilee

    ReplyDelete
  9. one word -- Beautiful --

    ps- I am still on love with your greenhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely beautiful child she is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable...playing in the snow is grand! oooh, and I love the snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so sweet, it's making my teeth hurt! Couldn't you just eat her with a spoon?

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful photos. she is adorable. you have any amazing backdrop there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't little girls just have the sweetest faces? I love their tiny white teeth. *giggles*

    Great shots!

    Di
    The Blue Ridge Gal

    ReplyDelete